Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Sun Mar 1, 2015 - PDAC 2015
- Mon Jan 26, 2015 - AMEBC Mineral Exploration Roundup 2015
- Mon Jan 19, 2015 - Noble Financial Capital Markets 11th Annual Equity Conference
- Mon Jan 19, 2015 - Avino Provides 2014 Year End Summary And Outlook
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX.V, ASM: NYSE MKT, GV6: FSE, \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to provide the following 2014 year end summary and outlook for 2015 and beyond.
2014 Production Highlights
In 2014, Avino achieved significant production expansion at the Avino Property. During the year, the Company's consolidated silver equivalent production increased by 49% for a total of 1,342,150 ounces.
The high-grade Sa
- Mon Jan 19, 2015 - Noble Financial Capital Markets' 11th Annual Investor Conference
- Sun Jan 18, 2015 - Vancouver Resource Investment Conference 2015
- Wed Jan 14, 2015 - Report on silver production
- Mon Jan 12, 2015 - Avino Production Up 49% Over 2013 To 1,342,150 Oz Silver Equivalent
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX.V, ASM: NYSE MKT, GV6: FSE, \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to report its year-end and Q4 2014 production results from its Avino property near Durango, Mexico.
Production Highlights for Fiscal 2014 (Compared to Fiscal 2013)
- Mon Dec 22, 2014 - Avino Announces Appointment of a New Director
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX.V, ASM: NYSE - MKT; GV6: FSE; \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Ross Glanville to the Board of Directors.
Mr. Glanville has almost forty-five years of mining and exploration/development experience in many countries, and has been involved in the exploration, financing, development, and operation of a number of mines. He worked at various mine sites with a major mining company, and subsequently became Vice President of
- Mon Nov 17, 2014 - Avino Commissions Mill Circuit 3
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX.V, ASM: NYSE - MKT; GV6: FSE; \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to announce that the start-up and commissioning of mill Circuit 3 has begun following the completion of construction of the milling, flotation and thickening components at its Avino property, located 80km northeast of Durango, Mexico.
The 1,000 tonne per day ball mill with its new clutch and electrical starter turned over on November 4, 2014 for its initial test. The charged ball mill star