Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Oct 26, 2016 - New Orleans Investment Conference
- Sun Sep 18, 2016 - Denver Gold Forum 2016
- Wed Jun 29, 2016 - Avino Announces Extension of Concentrates Prepayment Agreement with Samsung C&T
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX.V, ASM: NYSE - MKT; \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to announce that the concentrates prepayment agreement with Samsung C+T U.K. Ltd. (\'Samsung\') originally announced on July 9, 2015 has been extended one further year from July 2017 to July 2018.
Pursuant to an amending agreement (the \'Amendment\'), Avino will sell silver concentrates on an exclusive basis to Samsung until July 2018. Samsung has previously advanced to Avino the sum of U
- Mon Jun 13, 2016 - Avino Reports New Power Line Energized And Final Permits Received For New Tailings Storage Facility
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX.V, ASM: NYSE - MKT; \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') announces the following updates from its Avino property in Durango, Mexico.
Avino is pleased to report that the newly constructed dedicated power line to the mine site was energized and tested on June 8th during management's visit. The test was successful and the line is now fully functional at the design capacity of 5 megawatts (\'MW\'). Current power consumption at the mine is approximately 2MW, leaving suffic
- Mon Jun 6, 2016 - Avino Declares Commercial Production at its Second Mine on the Avino Property in Mexico
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX.V, ASM: NYSE - MKT; \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to announce that commercial production at the Avino 'ET' Mine on the Avino Property in Durango, Mexico has been declared effective April 1, 2016.
\'I am pleased to announce that Avino has declared commercial production at its second, and largest mine on the Avino property. We have continued to build our first class mining operation over the last 19 months and declaring commercial production at the A
- Wed Jun 1, 2016 - Avino Reports Voting Results of Annual General and Special Meeting
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (\'Avino\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to report voting results in accordance with Section 11.3 of NI 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations. This report briefly describes the matters voted upon and the outcome of the...
- Fri May 27, 2016 - Annual General Meeting
- Fri May 27, 2016 - 2016 Notice of AGM, Information Circular, Proxy Statement, Statement of Exec Comp.
- Fri May 20, 2016 - Avino Announces Proceeds to Date from the At-The-Market Offering
Avino Silver and Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: NYSE -- MKT, ASM: TSX.V; \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to announce that through May 18, 2016, it has sold 3,000,149 common shares in the aggregate through its previously announced At-the-Market offering for gross proceeds of USD$3,985,891.
The funds have been and will be used to advance the development of the Company's Avino mine property and its mining operations in Mexico, to develop the Bralorne mine, and for general working capital.
- Wed May 18, 2016 - First Quarter 2016 Financial Results