Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Fri May 27, 2016 - 2016 Notice of AGM, Information Circular, Proxy Statement, Statement of Exec Comp.
- Sat May 14, 2016 - Metals Investor Forum - Vancouver
- Tue Apr 19, 2016 - European Gold Forum 2016
- Mon Apr 18, 2016 - Fourth Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- Tue Apr 12, 2016 - TSX Venture Exchange European Showcase
- Mon Apr 11, 2016 - Avino Announces Q1 2016 Production Results
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX-V, ASM: NYSE--MKT, GV6: FSE, \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to report its first quarter 2016 production results from its Avino property near Durango, Mexico.
Consolidated Production Highlights for First Quarter 2016 (Compared to First Quarter 2015)
- Wed Apr 6, 2016 - Jay Taylor - Turning Hard Times Into Good Times - Interview - April 6th, 2016
- Mon Mar 14, 2016 - Avino Closes U.S. Brokered Public Offering
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: NYSE -- MKT, ASM: TSX.V; \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to report the completion of the previously announced brokered public offering (the \'Offering\') through Noble International Investments, Inc., doing business as Noble Financial Capital Markets of Boca Raton, Florida (the \'Agent\') as sole placement agent to an institutional investor. Total gross proceeds of US$800,000 were raised through the sale of 800,000 Common Shares at a price of US$1.00 (approxim
- Thu Mar 10, 2016 - Avino Arranges U.S. Brokered Public Offering Of Shares
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: NYSE -- MKT, ASM: TSX.V; \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to announce an agreement for a brokered public offering in the United States. The Company will sell 800,000 of its common shares at US$1.00 (approximately Canadian $1.325) per share. Noble Financial Capital Markets acted as placement agent for this transaction. The net proceeds to the Company from this sale is approximately US$744,000 after deducting commissions.
The Company intends to use the ne
- Mon Mar 7, 2016 - Avino Reports Fatal Accident at San Gonzalo Mine
Avino Silver and Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX-V, ASM: NYSE--MKT, GV6: FSE, \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') regrets to report the death of two contractors on Saturday, March 5, 2016 due to an accident at the San Gonzalo Mine on the Avino Property in Durango, Mexico.
David Wolfin, on behalf of Avino, offers his deepest sympathy to the families and friends of the deceased.
Avino's management and staff are supporting the Mexican authorities with their investigation into the accident and expect a repor